How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

CCB, first (and I put this in rep but mentioning here too), you and I were posting at the same time, so I missed your post reminding folks to wait on the input and gave input! How embarrassing. My apologies!

I'm good with mermaids. I'm good with 5 by 7. I'm good with photocopies. I personally prefer photocopies because I am a little more private with my art and like to keep it amongst the group, but that's just me.

I have some questions / clarifications:

1) If I am understanding correctly, it can be a watercolor painting but alternatively the participant is allowed to choose a different type of paint or dry media only (pens, pencils, crayons, markers). Is this correct?

2) Is collage another option, and if so can it all be collage, and if not, what is the ratio that generally could be collage? I am thinking along the lines of something like tiny torn paper collages, that kind of thing. With a 5 by 7 background of course.

3) Will we know who we are making the art for once the sign-up has closed and you have had time to draw the names from a hat? I am hoping yes, as I like to use that individual as a muse while I work on the art.

4) Is it okay to integrate words into our projects?

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping

Last edited by nycfem; 06-15-2018 at 06:39 PM.
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post: