View Single Post
Old 06-15-2018, 08:16 PM   #7118
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:
Blissfully married to the love of my life.

Thanked 4,840 Times in 1,066 Posts
nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation

And I'm back. The only other idea I had was if we have an odd number of people sign up we could do it like, (example...Gemme makes one for nyc, nyc makes one for nanners, nanners makes one for Clay, Clay makes one for CCB, CCB wraps up the circle by making one for Gemme.

I'm excited for this project and already have some ideas!!
When will the sign up be? If it happens this weekend, please add Thank you CCB!

With that said, I received Breathless's project in the mail today. In light of being transparent as the wrangler, it was postmarked 06/07/2018. I, as the wrangler decided to send out everything to you all without hers until I got them, and send your projects to her when hers was received. I'm going away for the weekend, but I will have them in the mail by Tuesday, in a small envelope with nothing else inside it.
nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post: