View Single Post
Old 06-15-2018, 08:39 PM   #7120
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanners View Post
And I'm back. The only other idea I had was if we have an odd number of people sign up we could do it like, (example...Gemme makes one for nyc, nyc makes one for nanners, nanners makes one for Clay, Clay makes one for CCB, CCB wraps up the circle by making one for Gemme.

I tried figuring it out that way too and for some reason it didn't add up for me. One person was always left out, but your idea seems to have worked here. hmmmm. My mind is NOT good with this stuff, but if doing it in a circular way works we will do it that way so I don't have to do two paintings. Will someone else check the math on nanner's method for me and make sure it really does add up? Like with 7 or 9 participants?

I'm excited for this project and already have some ideas!!
When will the sign up be? If it happens this weekend, please add Thank you CCB!

The sign up will go out Sunday and I will sign you up.

With that said, I received Breathless's project in the mail today. In light of being transparent as the wrangler, it was postmarked 06/07/2018. I, as the wrangler decided to send out everything to you all without hers until I got them, and send your projects to her when hers was received. I'm going away for the weekend, but I will have them in the mail by Tuesday, in a small envelope with nothing else inside it.

My Patreon

My Website

Last edited by candy_coated_bitch; 06-15-2018 at 08:42 PM.
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post: