View Single Post
Old 03-11-2020, 08:07 PM   #1946
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her

Thanked 2,354 Times in 863 Posts
PlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST Reputation
Post 5 Things....

1. I have a no pet policy in the bedroom during our adult time! As much as I love animals I'm not cool with them being there during those moments, that just doesn't sit well with me.

I once broke up with someone I was dating because of her evil black cat.
The breaking point for me was when the cat decided to park itself inches away from where we were to observe the situation!! Thankfully nothing happened other than an argument as to why the cat was allowed to be there in the first place. I broke up with her shortly after that. She couldn't understand why.

2. Because of #1 I will not date anyone that owns a black cat or allows pets in the bedroom during our adult time. #sorrynotsorry.

3. I am single and will remain so until I meet my soulmate. I know what I want, need and desire from a partner and relationship and I am not willing to compromise or settle for anything less than at this stage in my life.

4. I love music and film and think Sound Engineers and Film Directors have the coolest job in the world!

5. When I was younger I wanted to run off to New York to be an Actress which sounded like a good idea at the time and nearly happened but the universe had other plans and stopped me in my tracks. It took me a long time to get over that and to see it as a blessing in disguise.
PlatinumPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to PlatinumPearl For This Useful Post: