Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,004 Times in 9,946 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

1) I like the windshield's of my car sparkling clean: No streaks, no dirt or drippy tree sap on them. I like to see the road and not have the sun glaring off the windshield, so I clean them before I drive (every single time).

2) I am constantly keeping an eye on the tires. The tread needs to be a certain depth and the tread needs to be evenly worn. I like to make sure the tires are always aired properly. Rapid temperature changes can make tires lose air and can go flat when you least expect them too. So I keep an eye on them.

3) I wash and vacuum out the car on a weekly basis (I go to the car wash often).

4) I am particular about the type of gasoline I use for the car and I am particular about the gas station, too. Top shelf gasoline only and only clean gasoline stations do I frequent.

5) Last year I switched to Green Energy as my power source with the power company that serves my area. I cut my energy use by more than half. My power bill is 5 times less than it used to be, even during a heat wave or a cold spell. I don't heat the house, but I do use a Clean Energy Air Conditioner, which also saves on my power bills. My Green Energy comes from Solar Panels, so I highly recommend Solar power if your utility company offers it via a Green Energy program. My winter monthly power bill is less than 20 dollars. During the summer, when I use my A/C, my monthly bill is less than 50 dollars. Before I switched to Green Energy, my power bill was off the charts in the winter and just as horrible during the summer. Green Energy uses less power and your carbon foot print is small, very small.

6) I am saving up to buy a Smart Car (EV). I'll miss my Ruby Tuesday, but I like saving money and I like being energy conscious and not robbing Mother Earth of the energy she's got left. I want to my energy use at home to match my energy use on the road. So that is my short term goal (in 3 years or less).

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: