Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

During my 'coming of age' time, I always liked to read about Princess Diana. I thought she was so lovely and a sweet mother to her boys and I felt so sad back when she lost her life in that car crash with the paparazzi, that when I read about her life being portrayed on The Crown, I got so teary.

Which then made me think of Elton John and how his music was exactly what I liked to hear, back as a young adult. His song about Marilyn Monroe, Candle in the Wind, was the song he sang at her funeral. I'll never forget Princess Diana or Elton John.

Neil Diamond is a favorite music artist, from back then. Loved all his songs, especially the sound track he did for Jonathan Livingston Seagull.

I don't like mince-meat pie. But I do like Molasses cookies.

I'm so sick and tired of the non-stop horse-shit spewing from the orange menace. Somebody, please stop that horrible person and don't let him off the hook. Otherwise, others like that terrible person will think it's okay to lie cheat, steal, harass and who otherwise commit unsavory unethical conduct impaired people might do on a crack-infested mania filled with 200% conduct that of white collared criminals who have yet to get their just desserts.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: