Old 11-23-2020, 09:18 PM   #135
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
I LOVE MUSHROOM PIE. Oh my. Enjoy it!

Hopefully Thanksgiving will involve Daddy, me, and my daughter. If none of us get put on quarantine between now and then. We will zoom with my parents and sister in law and nephews at some point. Over the next day or two I'm going to make some of the traditional dishes that I always make for Thanksgiving and leave them on doorsteps for my parents and Sister in law. (wearing a mask and gloves while cooking) I will make my mom fudge bars that she loves and my Grandma's corn spoon bread that we all love. For my sister in law and my parents I will make a dish that I have made almost every year since I realized it got my brother to eat Brussels Sprouts (Sorry cover your eyes for a minute Gemme) I roast them with fresh cranberries and top with a confetti of crumbled bacon and roasted pecans. My brother loved them. I couldn't get myself to make them last year without him here to eat them but I'll try for this year. For my nephews, I will drop them off a vat of my pasta that they love so much. It's very simple but they lose their minds for it.

At home we are planning a simple fish dinner. My daughter is baking bread, Daddy wants to get big lobster tails, and I will make some vegetable sides.

I hope everyone stays safe this year, though it can feel lonely.
The sad thing is, it sounds delicious. It really does. But then I taste it.

Thanks for the head's up! Everything else sounds great. I hope you have a wonderful holiday meal and time with your family.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: