Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,098 Times in 8,593 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelt View Post
Orema- I learned a little about buyers letters when I bought this last house that I’m in now. When I was placing my offer my broker sent me a bullet list of about 10 topics and asked me to write two or three sentences on each. I did and she use that as the basis to construct my buyers letter, I didn’t write it but it was based on what I had written generically. Straight up marketing, kind of like the write up on the house this was a write up on the buyer intended to influence. Apparently it worked as intended since when I flew in for inspections and met the sellers they seemed predisposed to like me right off and mentioned the letter a couple of times. To this day I have never seen the letter and I don’t know exactly what it said.

I hope your agent is similarly marketing you to the sellers when you place your bids. It’s a bit tougher when doing this cross country because nobody’s had a chance to meet you and get a feel for who you are as opposed to the people who are standing right in front of them. The letter idea seems pretty silly to me but I guess it’s fairly standard nowadays. Best of luck to you.
I had no idea. Thank you, Kelt. I think the letter I received was a combination of a standard buyer’s letter (that she sends to everyone) combined with sentences specific to my place. Now it makes sense.

I wonder why my realtor seemed clueless and it’s nothing my Michigan realtor has mentioned, but things are flying off the shelf quickly in Michigan. My intent is to go there for the inspection but we’ve yet to get that far in any of my searches. I’ll speak with both realtors.

Thanks again, Kelt, for the information and good wishes.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: