View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 10:10 PM   #70
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post

Thanks Tommi,

You are such a wonderful friend to me, and many others.

I am out of sorts. Just not myself. I am so grateful for my many friendships here.

Namaste,
Andrew
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetcali View Post
Oh goodness Andrew...That is one of the wonderful side effects of this journey we are on. All those filters you used to have? Say goodbye!!! And learn to have fun with them. LOL

sweetcal
i
Yes, sweetcali, life gives you lemons and we want to add it to our water, versus throwing them any longer.
I was the same way, stepping on toes, so I took Salsaand Two Step lessons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post

The tumor the surgeon removed last week from my breast was not cancerous. Thank God above. I have a very good chance of getting cancer since I already had cervical cancer, but my mother and grandmother both have/had breast cancer, and my sister is in remission from ovarian cancer. It has been 8 years so far.

The surgeon told me that my chances go up a great deal. I am being used in a study and followed from this point forward.

I dodged a huge bullet.

Andrew,
Glad to hear the good news. Waiting for the news is scary, so glad that is over. Now as you know, the follow-ups are so important, as you know.

I signed up for a clinical study too, when I was diagnosed with endometrial ca 6 years ago. My only family history of cancer was my Mom, who had lung cancer after smoking since she was 16.. No relatives on either side of my family for as far back as anyone knew. My Gyn/Onncologist had said they wanted to follow many things, including effects of 2nd hand smoke on non-smokers who were diagnosed with cancer. So, I am now having annual follow-ups, and am free to live every day to the fullest, and thank god for my lucky stars every night
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post: