Old 06-17-2020, 06:49 PM   #1783
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,769 Times in 25,658 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I've taken to playing with each of them individually right after they've eaten wet food in the morning and night because they have more spunk and playfulness then.

Loki eats in a separate room because he's a food hog and I get tired of being the referee. So, when Gracie finishes, she comes over to me and I pet her and then out comes the laser pointer. She loves it. When I've run her for a few minutes, I let Loki out and do the same for him. There's been less squabbles between them so working out that extra energy is really helping us all. They get exercise and they crack me up.

Today, Gracie got into it so much that her tail puffed up and she totally cracked out on it. It tickled my fancy so much. Also, I realized that I inadvertently taught Loki how to open the bathroom door, which he does from time to time. His favorite way to play with the laser pointer is if I move it side to side on the door and he'll jump up and put his paws together to catch it. Sometimes, he catches the doorknob. Sometimes he turns it just a little bit. I never noticed until now. Darnitall.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: