Old 06-28-2020, 07:10 PM   #513
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

More than 10 million people have been diagnosed with COVID-19 worldwide. Over 500,000 people have died. More than half a million! Of those, over 125,000 were in the US.

Sh*t is real and I seriously cannot wrap my brain around the average citizen not understanding the implications of not following proper protocol. I live in a state with a firm Governor. She acted fast to shut things down and has been cautious about opening things back up and we see the results of that. Our losses are far less than most states.

I appreciate what she's tried to do but I hear a lot of grumbling about her and whining about not being able to do something and then there was the very nice but very clueless lady in the grocery store line Friday night that was up my ass and didn't flinch when I evil-eyed her. People are oblivious and acting entitled and that drives my bonkers.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: