View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 01:52 PM   #11
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
As said posted above, try this thread: http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...read.php?t=121 It's very active.

And how "oil free" is your diet? Oils aren't inherently bad but the quantity we sometimes take in can be. Extra Virgin Olive Oil (cold press) can be a good thing to add into a diet in reasonable quantities.
No added oils, no nuts, no olives, no avocados, no coconut milk. This is the diet followed by President Clinton, and there are people joining every day...you do not need oils, and added fats, and processed food to live healthy, in fact most people cannot.

Animal fats can raise cholestrol, but SO CAN OIL! I have cut my Cholestrol in HALF! It was 280, now it is 140. For a person like me with heart disease and diabetes, oils are a killer. So, saying oils aren't inherently bad...not true for some.

I won't post here anymore if that is what you want, but I don't fit in the other thread due to the oil restriction, and the fact that most of what they talk about is juicing.

Oh well.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote