Wolfsong

How Do You Identify?:
Aw man....another label?
Preferred Pronoun?:
Boys will be boys
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 2,031 Times in 418 Posts
Wolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST Reputation

She called me last night from her hotel. As we were getting ready to hang up she got quiet, and I could tell she was crying. I asked her what was wrong. She asked me if I believed that she loved me. In just two short months we will be celebrating our 10th anniversary. I love you is so small, too small, a thing to say for all that I feel.

I am so very proud of the woman that she is, confident and strong in herself....I build things....things that matter today but in 50 years will have evolved to another technology and forgotten.........but her?....... she puts her hands on people and heals them.... not just physically but emotionally too. That is just so amazing to me that someone can do that, called to do it, born to do it. I am in awe of her. She is kind, and gentle, and someone I'd like to be a lot more like.

I remember the first night we really talked. She told me that she had MS and that she didn't normally tell people right away, but she really liked me and that she wanted me to really understand what the future would hold. I knew from the very first day that my heart was going to break. She has been very blessed to have had good health so far. Tomorrow is not promised to us I know. I am thankful for right now, this very second. I would not take a lifetime with someone else in trade for our almost 10 years.

...and here she is worried about whether or not that I know that she loves me.

I am grateful that she does

Wolfsong is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wolfsong For This Useful Post: