Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,382 Times in 2,839 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

In our community it is important that we be able to ask for references or know that someone is who they say they are. I think being able to ask a few questions and get references is a way to stay safe.

Beyond that, I agree that we all have different interactions with different people and react really differently to different people. Also, as humans we grow and change. Just because someone used to drink a lot, or used to be a jerk does not mean they still are...or that they will be a jerk to you.

People act really differently when they are having all their buttons pushed. I myself act really differently depending on how I am treated. We ALL do.

So I would answer the question but make sure they know that it's my opinion and reaction to this person, and that their experience might be different.

(shhhhhh!!!! Strappie has an icing addiction shhhhhhh!!!! gossip alert)