Old 09-19-2018, 08:48 PM   #35
Ender

How Do You Identify?:
Male (trans)
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Single

Ender Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST Reputation
Default Round 2

1. What is your position on spot removers? If you use them, how many do you have and which brands do you recommend?
I think I just have Shout.

2. At what point do you recognize that your favorite tee-shirt can no longer be worn out in public?
When there starts to be noticeable holes in it. Though, usually I'll still wear it as a work shirt.

3. If there is a stain that you cannot get out what happens to this item of clothing, does it become work around the house/in the garden clothes or does it become a rag or is it banished from your life all together?
If it's still in good shape, it typically becomes a work shirt.

4. Scented laundry detergent or scent free?
I like scented as long as it's not overwhelmingly perfume-y. I like the Arm & Hammer detergent.

5. Do you like your towels hung out on the line or dried in the dryer?
I have no preference. I like the smell of line-dried towels.

6. When removing your lightly worn clothes do you: a. hang them up or fold them? b. utilize a wooden valet? c. the back of the bedroom chair works fine? d. what is this "lightly worn" you speak of, everything goes into the hamper.
C. The back of a chair works fine.

7. What is your lend/lease policy regarding your button-down shirts, cotton boxers, tee-shirts......inquiring femmes what to know.
Button-downs or t-shirts, fine. Boxers, maybe not.
Ender is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ender For This Useful Post: