gotoseagrl

How Do You Identify?:
old-fashioned queer stone submissive girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
mermaid, *very* lucky babygirl
Relationship Status:
Saltwater mermaid ♡

Thanked 6,116 Times in 1,726 Posts
gotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputation

I was just wondering if anyone has seen this work in regards to others? Lately there were two separate really horrible situations for two people I love dearly. On each occasion, I turned to the Universe asking for help and guidance for them. And literally by the next mornings, they called me with great news of amazing turn-arounds, after they had been hanging by their last thread with no help available to them. This never used to happen this way prior to me opening my own awareness to the universe & LOA. I'm sure there are still just coincidences that happen, but this sure is interesting.

What is weird is that I've been seeing the number synchronicity thing. Particularly on each day of these events I saw patterns of 11 or 111 or 222. And now that I'm paying more attention, I'm seeing them everywhere still.

gotoseagrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gotoseagrl For This Useful Post: