Sun

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,551 Times in 1,456 Posts
Sun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST Reputation
Default Love Letter

Dear Sweetheart,

My life is not the same if you are not a part of it. You make me laugh and I always feel at home with you, wherever we are. I always enjoy my time with you. There are so many things that I wish I had done differently, so much time wasted. So many things about myself that I waited too long to fix, heal or change. So many resentments that I did not let go of. There you were waiting patiently for me to be the person that you know I am, the one that you fell in love with all those years ago. Though I let you down, it was not with intention, as I never meant to hurt you. It took a long time for me to see that I was wounded and needed to heal, let go of the past and begin again.

My mistakes are many, but my love for you is deep. Ive wasted time in shallow waters and I long for something deep, intense and true.

Ive asked you to forgive me and I know that it is hard to do, but I am swearing on everything that is sacred and holy to me that I will never let you down again. I will be the strong, dedicated committed NB that you fell in love with. You are my true love and being led astray by someone who preyed on my compassionate heart, was a huge mistake that I can not erase, but it taught me to value you even more.

Please give us one more chance..I want you to be proud of me. You will be. Of this I am sure. We were meant to be together, I know this in my heart.

For now..I will see you in my dreams,

Yours,

NB

“Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along.”
― Rumi

Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sun For This Useful Post: