Diva!

How Do You Identify?:
StoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Content!

Thanked 1,401 Times in 296 Posts
sis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

In less than 24 hours I will be off for 12 glorious days of no tattle-tales, no tear drying, no nose wiping, no solving disagreements with words rather than fists. It will be a blessed silence.

I will also not experience the lit up face of a child who is able to tell me they have a new puppy, or baby sister, or pair of go-go boots, in words that I can understand. I will not receive my daily hugs from children who frequently tell me 'Miss Deb, I love you my teacher English and I no love my teacher Chinese. Chinese time not very many funs.' (you get the drift!) I will not give out any stickers or stars. I will not make any 'happy phone calls' to the parents of students who earn 10 stickers.

I will have 12 days of personal reflection; time to re-energize; time to take care of me.

I will miss the voices of tattle-tales, the drying of tears, the wiping of noses, the solving of disagreements.

I my profession.

Happy Holidays to each of you - here's hoping you're able to have some 'me' time and able to re-energize during your break!

Deb

Oh! Please do!
Oh! Please!
Oh!
sis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sis For This Useful Post: