theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,864 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

When we were in Texas last week, we paid around $2.35 for regular unleaded. A couple of days after we headed back, dear wife's best friend texted us a picture of the sign in front of the little gas station we were buying gas from there. $1.99!!!!

On the way back, via mostly I-10, we paid an average of $2.57 along the route through west Texas, New Mexico and Arizona. We tend to run premium gas in the wife's and my vehicles (2012 Durango R/T and 2011 Ram 1500 Big Horn) because both of them have 5.7L Hemi engines, but we don't always do that. Throughout the entire Texas trip, we never paid over $2.80/gallon for 93 octane (they sell 93 octane in TX and some other parts of the South). The Durango is certified to burn E85 gas, but I wouldn't ever put that in that vehicle, unless I absolutely had to.

Here in Vegas, Sam's Club, up on the corner from us, is selling regular unleaded for $2.60, as of the day before yesterday, when I filled my truck up. I paid $2.80 for 91 octane.

They say that gas prices are headed down again????

~Theo~
theoddz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to theoddz For This Useful Post: