Old 06-16-2017, 05:38 AM   #6361
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,763 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soft*Silver View Post
my projects are all done! I am by no means good at crafting but I enjoy doing things so just treat mine like you would a kid's...just tell me "oh how pretty!" and smile..lol

I did do the best I could.

I ran out of items to use so I had to incorporate some of my own things. I couldnt use everything Gemme sent...just two small things didnt get used. But I was amazed I got so many of the items used! Including the chalk..which I made into a very special "thing"

I have to wait until tuesday (have to wait for hubbie's payday) to mail but I am sending by priority so it will get to gemme just in the nick of time!

this was fun!
That's how I work too, Soft. No worries on that. I like mixed media because it allows me to be messy and I can always say "I meant for it to look like that" when something doesn't turn out right.

However you get it to me is fine. Just make sure that it's absolutely no later than the 26th. That's the final hard limit can't miss deadline.

I look forward to seeing what you did!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amiyesiam View Post
No, none of the bags ripped. They were ripped by me on purpose. I didn't have any other bags in the house. Sorry about that. At 54 I just don't worry about this kind of thing anymore. I just don't have the energy to pretend to be normal anymore. And I was not writing what I used when you provided a perfectly lovely list for me to copy! That was a great help.
And thank you for doing this. Total fun.
You're welcome. I used the list to make sure each package out to you all got the same materials, so I'm glad you found it useful too. No worries on the bags. Nothing was damaged except one little star fell off but I can adhere that back for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
Doh! Sorry.. I just noticed your paragraph to me below!

I didn't include a list.of what I used. I didn't think it was required unless one was looking to get credit for using everything. I didn't use everything.
It was a requirement of everyone. No one is exempt! That's why I used bold letting and capitalized the MUST. That means I'm serious! You still have time to get it to me. Send me a list of what you can remember using and I can make copies to put in with your packages. Make sure I get it before the 26th.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: