View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 04:35 PM   #2
MsDemeanor

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme
Relationship Status:
Happily married to MisterMeanor, the man of my dreams

Thanked 1,849 Times in 510 Posts
MsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST Reputation

I'll start.

I'm a metalsmith and I make jewelry. I work in silver and copper, and love pretty stones and gems.

My shop on Etsy is Bowers Studio . I have maybe another dozen or so items to add in the next couple of weeks, so be sure to check back.

BF Planet folks can get a 10% discount by using coupon code BFP2010, and shipping is free to the US and Canada through the end of the year.

I'd like to point out one special line - abstract stamped cuffs. They can be stamped with most anything in either lower or upper case. For the Queer Etsy Team fundraiser shop (which benefits the Trevor Project), I stamped one with 'queer' linkyloo . Other fun messages could include 'butch' or 'femme'. Each one is made to order.