Old 08-26-2019, 07:40 PM   #6018
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I wish you lots of luck with your surgery when it does come around and I know you'll do what you need to do to get your spine prepped for it, RockOn. Take it one step at a time and you'll be right as rain in no time.

I feel sad. I went to Avenue today. My local store's supposed to close on Thursday but the store was already half packed up when I got there and they kept on working as I meandered around. They were only told about 3 weeks ago and they were given a date in late September as a final date and then last week they were told they'd close this Thursday. They likely won't see any severance either. I feel so bad for the sales ladies and I also feel a tinge of comradery with what's going on with my own company. I am also trying to put a contingency plan in effect in case something goes sideways with my work.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: