Old 05-31-2013, 10:57 AM   #27
SoSousMe

How Do You Identify?:
Gender Juxtaposed/Butch/Top/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just a normal Guy
Relationship Status:
Single

SoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazingboi View Post
Happy Horseshit

A term used by the elder generation to denote frivolous activity which they find annoying.

I grew up hearing this term by my father and grandfather

"I'm tired of dealing with this happy horseshit"
"I'm not listening to your happy horseshit anymore"

I have no idea where this phrase started...I just know it was very common where I grew up.

I also grew up hearing "It's way out in east bunny f**k"....term used to describe a location that is considered to far away and not really worth it

We called that Bum Fucked Egypt... No idea why
If by chance a lady's hand appears before You, don't let Your pride hinder Your progress. Take the hand she offers, for her touch may lend the perfect amount of resistance needed to help steady You on Your feet.

The honor in Dominance lies in the ability to recognize submission as a gift.

I tend to delve deep within Myself.. sometimes hearing nothing more than the stir of My own soul.

LQ
SoSousMe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SoSousMe For This Useful Post: