Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalStud View Post
I've tried some labels. What I like about butch is it sorta covers all of me. I feel like I am basically a skeleton underneath all of this and filled with spirit. I guess that is what is important for my identity.

I was born butch. As long as I remember I have just loved girls...girl girls. I have wanted to be married since I was five years old. Still not that yet.

So being butch was a feeling I can never remember being without. That's how I came out of the womb.
Thanks.
What you say about butch is how you came out of the womb is interesting to me. I think many of us may have part or all of this belief. When I consider this, it makes my identification stronger and my belief in it as just fine as it is much stronger. That is what will come up for me when asked about ever wanting to transition. No, I'm fine just as I am is at the root of what I feel. And I want a space in our society in which this is so. No questions about being more male than female, or assumptions made about any of my butch attributes. Not my personal alignment with indeed being female (other butches feel differently), not any question about butch being what is true and comfortable for many.
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post: