View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 09:40 PM   #3
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

If it weren't got my sweet fur babies I know I wouldnt get through things as well as I do,they just make life better.Today I had another of those back injections this makes two in as many weeks to get the problem places to stop hurting so bad.When I get home from the docs office i'm pretty wiped out,really foggy headed,hungry cause I cant eat for many hours before the procedure...all that together is a wipe out.After my son brings me home and while he gets me settled in,Rowdy and Little Bits,follow him step by setp to make shure he dose it right.After a simi decen't meal I go to bed to sleep the sedative off both of them station themselves in the bed,Rowdy at my head on the other pillow..The Bits at my side so I can touch the bothe of them if I want to.For whatever time I sleep or when I get up and will go back to sleep again they are my angles and shadow.I will aways beleave anamals no mater what kind we love and love us back are more loveing and human than humanity is..We as humans should take many a lesson form our animal friends and family.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: