ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy/hym/hys but in circumstances like work and some other places she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,816 Times in 1,187 Posts
ProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST Reputation

I find this thread really relevant to my journey. I have been on bfp for about 1.5 years and I have gone from Femmepacker to Profpacker, indicating my change in the fluidity of my identity. I will say quite honestly that although I never consider myself femme anymore and do ID as butch... where on the butch spectrum I lie depends on the day. I feel more male in my id but I do not consider myself male. I can respond to hy and she. I feel that part of my journey is presenting my emerging self to my children. I have recently become involved with a femme who is supportive of my journey. I will say that I feel as if I almost live two lives at this point. More butch/neutral lesbian in my life with family and work and more butch overall in my life with the person I have recently connected with.

I do pack when I am away from home and like I have said before it feels very natural to me. I tend not to pack at work these days and mostly with the kids at home although when the urge is strong to pack I do have a flaccid, smaller packer that is not noticeable. I don't know where this will lead in the end. There is an interesting article in the Times about this today and although I relate partly to this it is like everything else, I think I will ID in the end as just me. I do want a relationship with the butch femme dynamic and like sleepy find myself gravitating towards that world because my feelings regarding relationships and my role in relationships is more male and more comfortable to be with others who get it.
ProfPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ProfPacker For This Useful Post: