Mitmo01

How Do You Identify?:
Disobedient Thing...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Rebel Soul in the blood..Heathen as well
Relationship Status:
Marked and Loved....I Belong to Her....

Thanked 1,354 Times in 579 Posts
Mitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST Reputation

ok ill bite : )

1. I call Hawaii home---i miss it everyday and when i was a kid i never realized how much i would miss the ocean until we moved to the midwest when i was 16--i miss the people and the food and the sand and the water

2. I love all animals and I am devoted to my kitties--they have saved my life a time or two, they were the reason i got up out of the bed when i couldnt bear to on my own

3. Its hard for me to see someone cry, i have this empathetic response that makes my eyes start watering and then next thing i know im crying too, ive always been like that since i was a kid, sometimes i find it strange like its from a past life or something

4.I love the taste of trappist ales from belgium--the best in the world and i love the taste of bourbon on my tongue

5.I love all kinds of music---ill listen to any genre if the sound hits me right, bob marley is a particular favorite of mine

and for a bonus, i too have an amazing woman that i wake up to each day that makes the world brighter : )
Mitmo01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mitmo01 For This Useful Post: