Old 06-07-2018, 06:41 PM   #66
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by justkim View Post
Is this on Netflix? We watched Fearless (I believe that is what it is called) It is about the Brazilian bull riders in the PBR. Great show. It was sad to see and hear that most of the riders felt they were treated differently than the American, Canadian and Australian riders. Since we do follow the PBR I can see how and why they felt the way they do. The language barrier seems to be the biggest obstacle that the Brazillian riders and their families face. I also learned (must live under a rock) most people who are from Brazil speak Portuguese, who knew? We also found out that the Brazillian people have a similar event in Brazil like the World PBR finals that take place in Vegas. Except it is bigger and every seat in the arena is filled, unlike some previous PBR events my wife and I have attended. Anyway, sorry to ramble. Happy binge watching!

I should have read up on what 8 seconds was before replying. Sorry. The 8 Seconds Homoe was posting about has zero to do with the rodeo. Once again, I’m sorry for the derail I was trying to delete it but can’t figure it out.

"A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success."
- Unknown -
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote