Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
Semi-random manifestation story that I was just thinking about:
I used to meditate on colors, it would help clear my mind and I would just pick a color and focus on it while I meditated. So one morning, the color was orange, and I thought to myself that I'd like to see someone wearing orange that day. Then on my way to work, I drove past this woman dressed head to toe in orange. Orange shoes, orange pants, orange top, orange coat. All of it. And 30 seconds in either direction, I would not have seen her.

I want to share the app I use right now for meditation which is called Insight Timer. I think it's still free. You can set a timer and use background sounds if you like, and also set interim timers, like a "ding" halfway, or whatever you want. I really like it.

HOLY Crap that’s a cool story. I really like the idea of color meditation. i am a visual person. i bet you will never forget the orange lady! i am SO going to try it.

a couple of weeks ago, while house hunting, Mel found this really amazing condo. We liked it, Mel put a bid on it and someone else won the bid, so it was a no go. Even though it was beyond amazing, something didn’t set right in my gut, so who knows... well..... anyway Mel finds this other one, it feels right, it looks right... it sounds right.. so Mel tells me to "do my thing" because hy put in an offer. A scientist asking me to do the woo-woo.....

So i scrolled through the house pics, visualizing us there, seeing us looking at that amazing view, having dinner, laughing, cleaning, cooking (me, not Mel haha) and living a beautiful life. i lit candles by our picture and placed crystals all around asking for happiness. i use all my senses to totally feel being there.

This is the same technique i used to land the job where i work. Anyway, the offer was accepted and Mel is going through the process of purchasing it. So i am going to keep doing this until its said and done.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post: