Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomiczombie View Post
Well it would have all the potential problems that the site has: some people just there to cause trouble/conflicts, some people being intolerant and bigoted with respect to others, etc. And then those who might take advantage of the kindness and generosity of others. Duplicity, etc.

I guess what I am saying is that there would have to be a rigorous screening policy before letting people in. And there might be politics around said screening policy, and camps might spring up and get divided, etc.

I am not saying it's not a great idea, I guess I am just aware of all the potential pitfalls of such a thing. Nothing that is good and right and important is easy.
IMHO that those people who took the time to travel to the Reunion, really would get along in person here.

We had no conflict, we had no duplicty, like any small community there would be problems that could arise, but this would be reality - and not the internet where all we can do is time out someone.

People wouldn't move there that weren't interested in being there and sharing the space IMHO.

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Abigail Crabby For This Useful Post: