Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,013 Times in 9,950 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I am Femme

My femme identity is marked by death-defying logic that embraces a kaleidoscope of many social constructions.

I revel in all that I am able to learn about: by either listening to or reading up on a plethora of subjects.

The more I know, the better I feel. I learn in different ways – mostly I learn by observation – noticing complexity in the way people choose to behave or communicate and because of my ardent desire to understand as fully as possible, I’ve spent most of my life in the background – not desiring foreground recognition.

I don’t need anyone to validate who I am.

I am also a mother to two sons and while it would seem that the male side of the population longs to oppress and dress down female bodied human beings, I will abandon my love for being in the background and will come out of the woodwork, with an undeniable force, and return your egregious soul to the place it belongs.

I’m a lover.

I’m a fighter.

I’m quiet; yet when I have something to say, I make sure I am heard.

I’m loyal, but when I discover non-reciprocal, inequitable relationship processes, I will cut you out of my life.

I am a survivor of many forms of abuse. I believe in checking up on my own boundary systems – because I tend to welcome exploration and discovery of things I have no knowledge of. Mostly, I feel that the wiggle room I allow for my boundaries is managed judiciously.

If I choose to share my power with you, I expect you to honor my power, as I will yours.

I like to pamper myself - my indulgences, proclivities include: wearing makeup (or not), keeping my hair coiffed beautifully, keeping my hands and feet well taken care of, and sleeping as long as I feel led to do so because I do tend to require lots of sleep – especially if I have had to stay up for long periods of time to get my duties accomplished.

I am sensual. My appetite for having sex still exists – I crave closeness, reciprocal levels of intimacy – before my sexual fire can be lit and rage out of control. My Femme being is of a Queer orientation.

I desire and require your full attention.

I am intelligent and my range of intelligence will surprise you.

I have been my best friend and confidante for years now and I care deeply for myself and how I am treated.

I am sensitive.

I can also be heartless, cold, insensitive and unfeeling, when the occasion calls for me to be this way.

I am passionate.

I am filled with compassion.

I am filled with humility by my lack of perfection and ability to be perfect.

My Femme perfection is a potent elixir. Not everyone is able to tolerate the taste of me.

But I am loved. I do love. I am liked for who I am. I am also disliked and I am okay with that.

I’m an assessor and I evaluate and process at a relentless pace. I’m also known to shut down and wall out distraction, noise that keeps me from hearing what I need to hear.

I’m fearless.

I’m not afraid to die. I have died on numerous occasions. I choose to live in the present moment.

I am known to wonder and revel in that which is deliciously intoxicating.

I am artistic – I love to draw, sing, play music, listen to music, paint, create sculpture – I appreciate art in all the forms I have discovered and enjoyed.

I love to cook foods and prepare sumptuous meals.

I am reserved, sometimes shy. I am highly expressive under the right conditions. I am very communicative. I am expert in my field of communication.

I surprise myself and others.

I am a precious gift, unwrap me with care.

Adore me, cherish me, and recognize me as the Goddess I am, for I am: Femme.

Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: