Old 05-31-2010, 08:43 AM   #39
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

I am the femme still discovering myself...learning that the person I have always been is truly just fine...even with my many contradictions.

I am quiet and frequently shy...but laugh loud enough to be heard down the block, and am happy to talk on stage in front of hundreds.

I am analytical and intelligent...but scattered and sometimes struggle with the simplest things.

I am a doting and indulgent mother who puts my son's well-being first in all things. I am the almost-stepmom who looks forward to putting my partner's son in the same place in my life and heart.

I am loving, accomodating, taking care of those I care about.

I have infinite patience with the young, the old, the sick, and those who are doing their best....no matter how little that may be. I have no patience at all with stupidity, cruelty, hypocrisy, arrogance and posers.

I have an incredibly long fuse and am very slow to anger...the bomb at the end, however, is large. You don't want to let it get there.

I endure. Growing up in a narcissistic household I was taught that I did not matter, that my needs didn't count, and that my purpose was only to provide for others. I have learned that these are lies. That took time...and some difficult experiences. I had to sit at the bottom looking up to see the truth.

With most people, I trust quickly but not deeply. I truly trust two people on this earth...and am not related by blood to either of them.

I take people at face value and give them the benefit of the doubt...until they prove otherwise. Once someone shows me that I cannot trust them...then I am done. I have a long memory...for both kindness and cruelty.

I love peace, compromise, quiet and order.

I have a silly side...which I indulge. I turn 8 years old the minute I walk through the gates at DisneyWorld. I like that.

I love the beach more than any other place on the planet. I enjoy simple things...going for a drive, flea markets, going to the movies, bbq in the backyard.

I love to travel...and look forward to exploring more of the world with my partner.

I cook, bake, love polka dots and kitten heels...I am Betty Crocker with an MBA.

I am affectionate...I love to hug, kiss, dance barefoot in the kitchen.

I work hard, but not fast...and I achieve my goals. I am persistent. I am stubborn, opinionated, pushy and...if you read this far you already know...I'm wordy.