julieisafemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married to Greyson

Thanked 3,445 Times in 660 Posts
julieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Heh! Well I have all of the ones on the list!!! My primary is OCD. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy has been life saving for me. It is, in my experience, the only therapy that can get to the both the root cause and the behavior to provide relief. That is not to say that I am cured or all better. I do though have the techniques that I have learned to help me when I am in an anxious place.

The CBT treatment of depression is very different than for anxiety and sometimes it is hard for me to identify something as depression and then figure out how to handle it.

Medicine is also helpful but without therapy it would be useless in my opinion. Medicine is what allowed me to actually do the Exposure Respsonse Prevention therapy.
julieisafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to julieisafemme For This Useful Post: