Tawse

How Do You Identify?:
TG Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 2,739 Times in 644 Posts
Tawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I had anxiety for about 1.5 years. Ended up being the side effect of a med that didn't develop until after I'd been taking said med for 3 months.

Anyway - that was terrifying. I was terrified of everything. That I was going crazy, that I was going to lose my job, that I was going to lose my relationship (and I was working hard at making sure I'd lose said relationship), that I was drinking too much... any and everything was fair game to pull into the mix.

Just being in a situation where I was sitting at my desk - laid back and cool one minute and terrified of *something* the next moment. Not knowing what that something was but that I had to leave work and get outta there immediately or something very horrible was going to happen.

everyone suffering from this for any amount of time has my deepest empathy... it's just horrible.
Tawse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tawse For This Useful Post: