Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
i'm not sure what i have but i feel like i battle the strong feeling of anxiety.

Like going into a store. Especially being in the back of the store.

i always feel like i am on the verge of a panic attack...

just weird.
Stores, expecially grocery stores trigger me too.

Maybe if you are in the back of the store, your subconscious knows you are away from an easy exit? Do you have any claustrophobia?

Sudden movements can get to me if I am triggered (I have PTSD, diagnosed first time in 1986). From the parking lot to inside the store, people move fast and in spurts. Sometimes they get in my personal space too. Often people scream at their children, or allow their children to use the buggies as skateboards or bumper cars. I often just have to grab the essentials and leave.

Another thing I have noticed, is that towards the back of a store the air seems stuffy and I get a slight headache.

Stores are often built like caves, and you can't see outside no matter how deep you are in.

In person, you seem task oriented like I am. I can see where figuratively jumping through hoop after hoop to get what you need, plus getting interrupted over and over might wear on you too.

I could go on....

I can see so many valid reasons to be anxious in stores. Lol.