View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 12:54 AM   #210
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

The nape of Gaige's neck (and I'll spare you the rest of it, to avoid appearing to objectify my Baby, though it is really all about love), fuzzy peaches, the soft furry spot on top of my dogs'(and maybe even your dog's) noses, cat paws (they love this, I assure you), baby fingers and toes, dog and kitty bellies (again, the kitties love this, I swear, despite the scarring), ice cold running creek water, thousands of jewelry beads in a hug basket or barrel, moss in all its infinite varieties, rocks, sea anemones, sea cucumbers, starfish, baby sharks (in a controlled environment, I'm not looking for danger), stingrays, dolphins, horny toads (they are so cool), bunny ears and noses, hen's neck feathers (all of my hens loved this, and I found it soothing), afghans, yarn, desert sand (minus any of its inhabitants ), stuffed animals, and (I bet you thought I'd never run out of things ) flower petals.
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post: