Licious

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,974 Times in 546 Posts
Licious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST Reputation

Well, these are the landlord's pets, but it is my job to help with them. And I adore them and am now an "auntie". 6 rescue cats. One has adopted me and sleeps with me. Konya.

Tonight, Konya was sleeping on my bed, then decided she needed to cuddle, even though I was totally out. Usually I can pet her a bit, then she goes back to sleep. Tonight, she was having none of it. She was relentless, pawing, kneading, rubbing... I kept trying to go back to sleep but this went on for over half an hour. She woke me up every time I nodded off.

Finally I woke up completely and gave her the full rubdown and face petting and schmoozing, then she flopped into my arms and looked at me like "oh I love you so". You can't get mad at this cat, at 6 years old she looks and acts like the sweetest little kitten...

Then out of nowhere she flew to the door and insisted to go out and run in the moonlight.

This excessive need for attention is not her typical behavior, no idea where the heck this all came from.

I am still laughing about it.

Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.

~Rumi

Licious is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Licious For This Useful Post: