View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 06:31 PM   #8
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation

Yes, I would totally live on the BFP compound.

The skills I could contribute to are: Cooking, Entertainment, I have great interpersonal and organizational skills and can type 106 wpm...I have fast fingers (wigglin' eyebrows) and NO I don't play the piano (I have been asked this over time since i'm a fast typist) I have so much more to offer too but will spare everyone until the final interview..

Yes, people should pay rent for things we need so some of us could go into the city and purchase the things we need for our livelihood. No free rides people. We must all contribute.

Mess Hall is a good idea, but also if folks want to have some "together time" they can feel free to do that too.

Hmmm, that's the question, we would get tired of living with family all year round. I think it would be normal if folks had a few quirks about stuff, but it would have to be addressed accordingly as folks would need to respect one another. We're human after all and I'm sure there would be a few things that could get on nerves...

Pros:
OUR Community finally having our own living ground(s) and us having normality for once without hestitation or fear.
Never having to say goodbye to our b-f family
Not having to wait a year to reunite to see each other
We can just be ourselves because baby, we were born this way

Cons:
"Possibly" too much togetherness which could drive some of us insane
Having NON-invited guests trying to crash our living ground out of curiosity and constantly having that stress

There is way more I would like to add but I'm getting writer's block...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
Let's pretend that Jack and I finally just won the Arkansas Powerball for $173 million.

After taxes, that's about $100 million left over.

Let's pretend that we're building a compound on about 400 acres just north of where we currently live.

Would you want to live on a BFP compound?
What skills can you contribute?
Would you want to do community meals every night in the "Mess Hall"?
Would people still need to pay something into the system like rent, even if it was only nominal?
Do you think you'd get tired of living with family all year long?
What pro's and con's can you see to this idea?
What input do you have?

Let's speak it into the Universe!
Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Scorp For This Useful Post: