The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJFemmie View Post
Yay! We're back online and I think I am finding out that my warrior is no longer able to shoot crossbows and such. On the upside, I am in the process of my pet battles (kinda weird, but ok)... and I am getting used to the new interfaces.

I know there was a place that told you what your toon can do, i.e. shoot, etc... can't seem to find that anymore.

We plan on slowly working our way back since we have to get used to playing again - but anyone on A52 (Horde players) please feel free to add me - Lilybit.

They got more literal for weapons. As a hunter I can only use crossbows/bows/guns. No staves anymore. I used to have a cool one. I finally got back to LFR (gave up on PVP for this exp but might use one of my alt hunters for that). I still need to get my rogue and ally character to 90 (a task I'm not looking forward to doing).

What I do like is that Raids are now soloable (good for getting those old raids done)

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post: