Thread: Anyone for WoW?
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 09:49 AM   #62
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
They got more literal for weapons. As a hunter I can only use crossbows/bows/guns. No staves anymore. I used to have a cool one. I finally got back to LFR (gave up on PVP for this exp but might use one of my alt hunters for that). I still need to get my rogue and ally character to 90 (a task I'm not looking forward to doing).

What I do like is that Raids are now soloable (good for getting those old raids done)
Good to know about the raids.

I just started a pandaran monk - SHOOSHIE. (Feel free to add)
Very different playing style, but I'm getting the hang of it. I am working her to do damage. I am conflicted between tank or damage, but I chose damage for now. I also just made my way to Org with her. HORDE BABY!!

My 85 warrior is sitting in the Jade Forest - it does not look easy to level up. It seems like it's going to be a long and tedious journey - but Mare and I have been having fun reacquainting ourselves with our toons.

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote