Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,003 Times in 9,945 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Here is what I think about the Kava-Not situation, as it stands currently:

We have an group of megalomaniac proportioned individuals who have sat for years as reigning GOP senators, who espouse the values of antithetical means (ie, the very embodiment of anything that directly opposes the common good for every person - locally, nationally, globally).

We (the general we) have seen credible professional individuals take an stand and act in ways which exposes the bald faced lies purported and supported by law makers; credible news agencies airing first hand accounts in opposition to seating Kava-Not as an SCJ, which the FBI limited "investigation" has not given priority to (example: interviewing credible leads which expose Kava-Not for lies other's already know he has committed, etc). We have the Press to thank for showing leadership in standards of accountability. So far as I can see, we don't have any reason to value any 'report' or 'investigative results' via an tersely limited scope of an so-called independent investigation performed by the FBI.

What I see is an grave injustice being committed against the will of the people (…).

(Photo Credit for October 2018 Time Magazine Cover Image by Artist Mayroudis, provided by: Business Insider, October 4th, 2018)

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: