Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
I'm sorry to hear that
I have a friend with graves disease,I dont know if thats thyroid,I think it is.

I'm lucky in that getting T was easy and transition has been the best thing to happen to me.

And I'm on a Tetosterone Reandron,which is slow release and only 3 monthly shots,and no troughs,or high and lows.Plus its subsidised by the govt over here,but sadly only if you have changed you documents.

Im sorry I didnt respong earlier,I didnt know you responded
Yes Grave is a thyroid disease, I am either hypo or hyper thryoidism, I can't remember but am on meds for it. I am hoping my transition will go smoothly since I'm finding out that Planned Parenthood has services as well as the gltb centers here. My first step is seeing if I can get weight loss surgery, since my last health scare my weight has gone up and down, a lot.

Then hoping my doc will do what needs to be done so I can do what I need to do, to be who I really am.

No worries take time in responding, all conversation will eventually end up being posted on!
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post: