Old 12-28-2018, 04:03 PM   #52
Vincent

How Do You Identify?:
Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him,he
Relationship Status:
just me

Vincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
Yes Grave is a thyroid disease, I am either hypo or hyper thryoidism, I can't remember but am on meds for it. I am hoping my transition will go smoothly since I'm finding out that Planned Parenthood has services as well as the gltb centers here. My first step is seeing if I can get weight loss surgery, since my last health scare my weight has gone up and down, a lot.

Then hoping my doc will do what needs to be done so I can do what I need to do, to be who I really am.

No worries take time in responding, all conversation will eventually end up being posted on!
weight loss is a good idea,people think T is a weight loss solution,absolutly not true,and one thing,Tetosterone loves lean,the leaner you are,the more muscle you get and hair,well whats happened to me.
Eastrogen loves fat,I have noticed bigger transwoman,are really hard to pick as is leaner transwoman,but same as larger men,their skin is softer and their body shape takes on a more female look.

My advice is try starting a new lifestyle,I had weight issues,yo yo dieting,what worked was a change in lifestyle,now I tell myself,eating junk food or binging is not self love,food is sistenance to feed my body,nothing else.

But I also,just start again if I fuck up,and start slow.
If Not Now-When
If Not Here-Where
Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vincent For This Useful Post: