Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,460 Times in 2,631 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Female Masculinity

Reminds me of a book of that same title. I feel like a dinosaur right from being old school and Stone to looking to where all the Stone Femmes are gone and Pillow Princesses are nonexistent. Back in the day you would find them everywhere and now they too are women of the past except for a few here and there, very sad. I use to attend another site (unable to mention) where everyone answered for themselves in a dispute. Monitors yes but even a couple of them would get in their opinion. This is a different site and I respect that but find myself coming here less and less. Post a price on membership and let the games begin. ALL is just MY opinion lol.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post: