imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

wasps: I freak out and leave. I will seriously panic. And if one lands on me I freeze and inwardly go berzerk.
Heights: I get vertigo and start panting a bit. I do eventually calm down if it's under a certain height.
sidewalk grating: can't walk on them. terrifying. sometimes force myself for being an idiot and then freak out while I'm doing it.

New! Social anxiety in lesbian spaces. Never happened in London. Happens here. Badly. I think all those times I got completely ignored and people barely spoke to me even when I spoke to them, when I went out after I got home, I took really to heart. So I panic now if I go to lesbian events. So I don't go anymore.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: