Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Great thread sweetie!

1. Do you nurture yourself? If so, what are the ways you do so?

I really try and make effort to. Like everyone we get caught up in life and sometimes forget. These days I'm adamant about ME- I make time, pamper myself, spend time doing things I really enjoy, spoil myself and follow my dreams. As you know spending time on my home, creating space for me and my happiness. This includes healthy living.

2. Do you rely on your partner/family/friends to nurture you?

not really. I'm not sure I even know how but its something I think I'd love. I'm pretty strong and independent. At the same time I insist on being spoiled, pampered and treated well otherwise I just lose interest. meeting and having a partnership where we nurtured each other would be a great goal

3. Do you feel that you adequately learned how to nurture your self when you were growing up?

I think its always been about me! lol- I think if anything I needed to tone it down.

4. Do you feel any sort of discomfort about nurturing yourself?

oh no!

5. Do you think that this whole self nurturing thing is just new age stuff and not even something worth talking about?

hell no I think its essential for human growth and the only way to survive this crazy ass world. Don't wait for others. Investigate what you need and then find a way to give it to yourself.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post: