Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
her poison apple
Preferred Pronoun?:
b. grrl
Relationship Status:
honey

Thanked 21,377 Times in 6,725 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Wow! I see all these posts with guns. That scares me. I don't think that I could date someone with a gun on/in the bedside table.

I am a basic guy. On my bedside table is a bottle of water, chapstick, a lamp, photos of family, and an emergency light. That is it, just basic stuff.
hey Chad..understand your concern, but we've had a Meth lab raid a few houses down, and a burglary too. We're pretty sure we have a dealer a street over. We kind of have a unspoken neighborhood watch but we're gone part of the day. I'm from Seattle and had a few close calls. If you live in the country, you're lucky. Where I live it's known as the Meth county of the state. I don't relish the idea of having to use protection but i'm a woman and often alone. In the world i live in you have to take reasonable measures to be safe, if you don't you're just foolish-
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post: