Thread: Singles
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 02:13 PM   #59
LieslKate

How Do You Identify?:
Prime Lesbian Femme Feminist Submissive Amazon Dyke Riot Grrl... :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
the Feminine...
Relationship Status:
single

LieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant future
Default SEEKING...

I posted this in another thread... being proactive I am posting here as well since I am hoping to meet a nice single Butch of the older variety , 40+ but a younger Butch may be considered too... you just have to be able to keep up !

Single Lesbian, 54... 100% Prime Canadian Femme... educated, well read and travelled, quirky and fun sense of humour, I speak French and American as well as English; my many interests include cooking, walking and hiking, reading mysteries, biographies and trashy novels as well as watching tv, going to the movies, hanging at the beach in the summer, not so crazy about winter... I sail, ride horseback, have been know to camp and am a Lager Lout during World Cup Football (South Africa June 2010)... have predicted the last 8 SuperBowls acurately and not bet on them, dammit! I am employed as an IT Geek/ Tech Writer with a Media Relations Co, planning to retire within the next 5 years, I am willing to relocate ...

Conversant in BDSM and Leather I am seeking my equal opposite in a Lesbian Butch (F or M ID'd) aged 40-? of the Domme / Top / Daddy variety with some of the same interests, active, employed or retired, sane, with a sense of humour and perspective who is seeking a real life, monogamous committment.

So... I await replies and I will will update on the outcome, discretely and revealing no names w/out permission of course !

I found an even better descriptive of what catches my attention best in a Butch... "OFOS Top Domme Stone Butch Daddy". The Stone part of this description is optional on my part... I am happy either way !

LieslKate is offline   Reply With Quote