View Single Post
Old 07-26-2018, 08:26 PM   #13987
Plaidandroses

How Do You Identify?:
Kinda sparkly kinda sporty...I like a little shimmer gloss with my undercut :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her/hers

Plaidandroses Has the BEST ReputationPlaidandroses Has the BEST ReputationPlaidandroses Has the BEST ReputationPlaidandroses Has the BEST ReputationPlaidandroses Has the BEST ReputationPlaidandroses Has the BEST ReputationPlaidandroses Has the BEST ReputationPlaidandroses Has the BEST ReputationPlaidandroses Has the BEST ReputationPlaidandroses Has the BEST ReputationPlaidandroses Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reach View Post
I cannot stop thinking about those sheep we lost last night. My housemates buried them today while I was away from the farm and they asked if I wanted them to wait- but I told them no, it was hard enough seeing what I saw last night, I could not bring myself to help bury them today. Have you ever had your heart hurt so much that you can feel it in your throat? That is how I have felt since this happened.

Even more than that the fact that this person did not stop. We are on a country road so there are no cameras or anything that would have gotten a license plate or description of the vehicle. So basically, they got away with it. I am guessing they might have been under the influence and maybe that is why they did not stop. Or they just did not care.

I am a firm believer in karma, so what does not happen right away the Universe will take care of.

However, for now- I will mourn.
How awful. I'm so sorry.
Plaidandroses is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Plaidandroses For This Useful Post: