Old 09-17-2011, 07:43 AM   #278
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Man, sorry Jo.

I can't help but wonder if you wouldn't feel better if you went up there, saw her with your own two eyes, and then picked out the rehab place yourself. If she is that ill having to go back into the hospital, I really wonder if it makes sense to drag the poor woman down to your place. Ya know? Would she be even medically safe on the plane? Would it be too much for her? I guess she can answer those questions, though. I dunno. Just thoughts.
Hi Dapper,

I spent all yesterday evening and too much of last night sitting with those same thoughts, and they're on my list for both her and the doctor. I know part of her would like to be here...but I don't want to wipe her out getting her here and then find out she can't stay at home anyway.

My sister is gone....was on a flight at 6 a.m., after blowing up my mother's car (driving an old car like an idiot and blew the head gasket) and starting a huge fight among the circle of friends that has been caring for mom so well....and then dragging mom into it to resolve it. Insanity.

I need to have a long chat with the oncologist and the care coordinator, and then with mom. Rooster and I may be on a plane heading that way soon after all.

In happier news.....Congratulations Debby!!!

I'll bet that was a wonderful feeling....and a huge milestone reached. Bravo!